Friday, January 18, 2008

PSX Doom - Part 15 - Map15 (Spawning Vats)

Duration: 06:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-07 13:59:52
User: elbryan42
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

doom  psx  ps1  fps  

Description:

Here's Map15 of PSX Doom, Spawning Vats. IMHO, this is the best version of Doom, unless you count the XBox 360 version. Though I'm not necessarily going for 100% on every map (which on some maps is impossible due to glitches) I'll try to cover as much as I can. But since there's 59 levels, I'll be playing through each level once only, restarting with a password when I stop for the day. So if I miss something or can't fit everything in 10 minutes, oh well. ;) Enjoy.

Comments

elbryan42 ::: Favorites  2007-06-10 03:21:35

At around 3:30, I killed a Mancubus (an enemy normally from Doom 2) and then an Imp.
__________________________________________________
MarioSupersonic ::: Favorites  2007-06-10 02:51:44

what was that thing you killed in 3:30
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bloopers
Hotta Dis Year - Foxy Brown
Cico vs The end At Ground Control 2007
Trampoline tricks
CANAL COPANO IMITACION BARATA
Yunjae/Jaeho MV- Unforgettable
Oh! My Goddess - I'll Be
Lion hugs and kisses his rescuer
Orthodox Celts - ' A Moment Like The Longest Day &Galley'
Yugioh GX Season 3 Opening (Eng)
Line Rider - 4 Boxez
Ghostface Killah - Never be the same again
Tourette's Guy gets interrupted by the EAS w/ emergency
Scorpion Dance (Death Grind)
Avatar
Anime South 2007 Costume Contest - Chibi-Usa
NYC TeenVogue Fashion U Saturday
Music from Lord of The Dance- Pan's Labyrinth- *SPOILERS*
Move Along
IRL, round 16: Detroit Indy Grand Prix 2007


 

No comments: