Sunday, December 2, 2007

Elliot Yamin - Knocks Me Off My Feet

Duration: 05:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-30 16:03:08
User: nylatinguy3000
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The judges were a little bit harsh on Elliot; I think he did good. But, I know why they said it. He did kinda just sit there and let his voice do all the work; which is fine. I mean, he didn't rely on any gimmicks to get him through. The performance lacked a little bit of personality. And he did do better during the previous weeks (and MILES better during the weeks to come). There's no denying that Elliot was one of the better vocalists. It was 'ok.' And to tell you the truth, sometimes I look back (on the ever popular YouTube) to view performances from my favorite contestants, and I come across songs I don't remember them doing. Like, someone posted up a short snippet of the finale when Elliot sings 'A House is Not a Home.' And I could NOT remember him singing it. 'Could it have been at some concert? No, because he's right there on the Idol stage.' 'When did this take place?!? I would've remembered something like that.' This song is just not one of Elliots more memorable performances (for me). Enjoy though; cause the guy has an album! ^_^

Comments

aquafrog ::: Favorites  2007-10-02 17:11:33

elliot sang "A House is Not a Home" during the season finale for like 30 seconds
__________________________________________________
qg6ff ::: Favorites  2007-11-10 23:41:59

yuck sanjaya sang this song, he compares nothing to this though
__________________________________________________

No comments: