Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Time Warp Tuesday: Christmas With Dad 2005

Duration: 04:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-21 16:40:56
User: justjoshfunk1
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Christmas  Greenville  Indiana  Kentucky  Dinner  Family  Bruce  Springstein  Time  Warp  Tuesday  Dogs  Dance  

Description:

I thought it would be fun to rummage through some of my old footage and post videos that I have never shown before - this will be forever known as "Time-Warp Tuesday!" This video is of me spending Christmas at my father's home with my brother, sister and step-family. Enjoy!

Comments

cranberyy22 ::: Favorites  2007-08-24 00:56:40

Wht a wonderful time your family had. So awesome. I wish I had family moments like this. Great video Josh. Keep them commin.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Pikmin 2 Challenge Mode Walkthrough - Green Hole
Kevin Coyne - Araby (live in Cologne, Germany)
deffpopp
Veoh: For better Quailty
norway ufo landing


 

No comments: