Monday, February 11, 2008

[subbed] Dir en grey - Macabre (live @ Blitz 5Days)

Duration: 11:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-28 13:03:50
User: periX
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

dir  grey  macabre  subbed  sub  live  blitz  days  

Description:

MACABRE~sanagi no yume ha ageha no hane // [The pupa dreams of the swallowtail butterfly's wings] live @ Blitz 5Days and subbed~! That's right! An other sub!! :D Cause I really, really love Macabre and love it even more @ Blitz 5Days!! X3 Credit goes to Sangha. She sent the video to me, cause my DVDs don't work on my computer @@ Thank you so much, dear!! X3 The translation is taken from centigrade-j and partly edited by myself~

Comments

lliandriall ::: Favorites  2008-02-02 17:37:19

The more i listen to this song the more i love it. Musically and lyrically a masterpiece!!!!!!! Thank you Kyo for such beautiful words and the rest of Dir en grey for the perfect music to go with them.
__________________________________________________
NamidaWoKoroshite ::: Favorites  2008-01-31 01:10:02

"Don't Leave Them Like That Okay?" I don't know why but that makes me think of Lilo and Stitch. Kyo reminds me of stitch ha. But I'm 100% in love with this song. I love Day 3 so much ^_____^.
__________________________________________________
VillexxsYn ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 04:03:22

My last comment wasnt supposed to go againts the vid btw. I love it. Its disturbingly brilliant. Luv IT!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________
VillexxsYn ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 04:01:21

For vasquez: read the heading of the video, ull find ur answer. Anyway, this song is like the stairway to heaven made for dir en grey, except the stairway makes a detour to hell. Macabre- (adj.)Being of a gruesome manner. Just thought to give the dictionary meaning to yall
__________________________________________________
00Vazquez ::: Favorites  2008-01-12 20:48:11

what is this song even called???? can someone tell me? but either than that it was a cool song toshiya looks adorable here as he always does!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

dança do latino
Banda Rotação 355 tocando Camila Camila, Nenhum de Nós
Belinão depois da Festa de Quartel São João
Reportagem - Paulo Borges e o fim do tabu - CORINTHIANS
Tigresa linda da TV Diário


 

No comments: