Monday, January 7, 2008

Stupid Own Goal

Duration: 00:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-24 16:01:13
User: flUidLiqUidfLow
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

PSP  Soccer  FIFA  Goal  

Description:

So Im playing FIFA 07 on My PSP, and I decide to pass the ball to my goalie. I usually do this since for the most part the opposing team doesnt dare touch the goalie,unless he is too close to the other goal. So I pass the ball to him, and the idiot lets it into the goal, scoring an Auto Goal for the other Team. I was playing as the New York Redbulls,which is my team for season play in the MLS. I was playing against Chivas US.

Comments

flUidLiqUidfLow ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 21:26:35

The graphics are a 3 out of 5 in the PSP for this game. But I recorded this on my cell phone camera and its a little stretched as well so it looks even worse,But it really is not all that bad...
__________________________________________________
nclubx ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 19:11:15

horrable gaphics
__________________________________________________
flUidLiqUidfLow ::: Favorites  2007-09-14 23:46:35

Thats great...
__________________________________________________
tomatoes100 ::: Favorites  2007-09-14 15:31:48

u suck ass i could own u any day with my hands tied behind my back and ur mom making love to me at the same time
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Andrea Bocelli - Torna a Surriento
Sissel - All Good Things
Abhrokanthi - Teri Deewani
Bruce Lee - Ted Thomas Interview (Part 2)
Yakitate!! Japan "To All Tha Dreamers" Full Ver. - HQ Audio
Jinx - Punjab Nachda (SimplyBhangra.com)
Doug Uncensored- Season 1 "Doug Bags a Nematoad" Part 1
Toshi - Teri Deewani - SVOI - 11th Aug
Captain Bhangra 2 (Koke Da Chamkara) Ravi Bal & Daljit Mattu
MIA ENFRENTE DE ROBERTA LE DICE QUE SUS PAPAS ANDAN
DRIVER-1 PLAYING NASCAR
back road up to flanders , nj
Mystery Illness
Naruto Movie 1 AMV
McFLY Interview @ DIY TV
"Factory Man" by Paul Larson
Lil McClarnon Interview GMTV today 02-03-07
Reppin that Calculus
Gil wants candy corn
Day of Defeat Source - Anzio bugs


 

No comments: