Friday, January 11, 2008

The Chipmunks - Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Duration: 04:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-25 22:41:53
User: mikcool55
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

the  Chipmunks  song  track  avril  lavigne  music  video  girl  friend  

Description:

The Chipmunks ! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think about ya all the time You're so addictive Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright? Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And Hell Yeah I'm the motherfucking princess I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right She's like so whatever And you could do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way, I see the way you look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again So come over here, tell me what I want to hear Better yet make your girlfriend disappear I don't want to hear you say her name ever again (And again and again and again!) She's like so whatever And you could do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger Cause I can, cause I can do it better There's no other So when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid What the hell were you thinking?! In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger Cause I can, cause I can do it better There's no other So when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid What the hell were you thinking?! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend

Comments

xgamer666 ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 21:23:08

good song
__________________________________________________
mmh72195 ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 01:49:47

ha ha?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Clemson vs. Florida State
corvette burnout
xbox 360 scary game
Tommy Chong at the 2007 Cannabis Cup Amsterdam
President bush child hood
Trailer for Kyle XY Season 2.5!!
Nerds..... dont you love them!
Helena Bonham Carter - By the Sea
The Ring
Schoolhouse Rock Animation
Labay Combined Band Spring Concert: Pirates of the Caribbean
Amazing Sticky Launch
RickRoll Live
Vietnamese Gang
PS Eye - Tank Battle
Thomas Richards' Roman Catholic views exposed
Hitler Bean
Invisable/secret folder
Alive in Joberg by Neill Blomkamp Spyfilms
Roller Coaster Example


 

No comments: