Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Barlow Girl - Grey

Duration: 03:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-25 09:54:40
User: PSitsme
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Barlow  Girl  Grey  gray  Grai  Balovgirls  ballovgirls  barlowgirls  

Description:

Barlow Girl - Grey ~ Grey's my favorite color Black and white has never been my thing I'll take my drink lukewarm now Hot and cold is not the thing for me Absolutes are hidden I've buried my convictions [Chorus:] I cannot be blind no more Numb to what I'm living for Help me stop this compromise that justifies these lies I need Your passion in this life I don't want to impose Who really needs to know what I believe Cause no one likes rockin' boats And who would care to see the way I see Absolutes are hidden I've buried my convictions [Chorus:] I cannot be blind no more Numb to what I'm living for Help me stop this compromise that justifies these lies I need Your passion in this life So give me the fire, yeah God give me Your fire And raise this life higher [Chorus:] I cannot be blind no more Numb to what I'm living for Help me stop this compromise that justifies these lies I cannot be blind no more Numb to what I'm living for Help me stop this compromise that justifies these lies I need Your passion in this life I need Your passion in this life Grey's my favorite color ~ Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey Barlow Girl - Grey

Comments

andfan8 ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 22:20:21

sweeeet song
__________________________________________________
tito3724 ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 14:31:04

OMG!!!!! i luv this song! barlow girl is awesome god bless them! come check my pg out ppl!
__________________________________________________
musicesmivida ::: Favorites  2007-12-07 18:46:21

waw I get to comment first! I love this song!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Mr Bean Animation: The Bottle
文茜的世界週報 3/5 2007/715
Coco plays at recital at 6 years old.
[2007年12月2日]港鐵首日運作(TVB 六點半新聞)
SSBB - The Fray - All at Once
Naruto Shippuuden 43 manga version
The Nerve!
At DA Kitchen
Last Minute Of Vanderbilt Game
PB&J Stop Motion
Drywall Does Gangster
Good morning beautiful - Naley
Black Hawk Battalion Salutes Minnesota State Capitol
Street Preachers @ Jehovah's Witness Convention
Durango Colorado Hot Springs
how to put videos on to your psp
James Caught in the Act =]
Mary-Kate and Ashley in japan 2
juju et samy
Romano E Alba di Riccia(CB)-Partenza per Amsterdam


 

No comments: