Monday, December 24, 2007

OG2007 - Exodus

Duration: 05:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-20 15:06:35
User: 3nimal
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

oulu  gathering  2007  värttö  tricks  slik  shaoltang  xombi  vellu  tricking  xma  

Description:

This is the video I made of our third and final tricking session during Oulu Gathering 2007 (13th-15th of July). I would call this my best edit to this date. I'm quite content with it even though I ran into a bunch of difficulties and wasn't able to have all the footage I wanted in the sampler.. Music: Reinventing Your Exit by Underoath

Comments

FunkyMonkeyFIN ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 13:03:03

Ahh good memories <3
__________________________________________________
crawty7 ::: Favorites  2007-08-29 08:07:58

nice stuff :)
__________________________________________________
patryqsk8 ::: Favorites  2007-08-21 20:03:21

urs skill is growning up boyz ^^ damn good ;)
__________________________________________________
AhmadFrenzel ::: Favorites  2007-08-21 07:26:18

very nice sampler, good tricks, good editing, good music :)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

me surfing on snow part 1# (Bail's included)
army of two music video
Beavis and Butt-head - Baseball de Sapo
Fable: the lost Chapters.. My hero
Elephant sits on man
Its All Over naruto
the holowing-naruto
Naruto killing sasuke (fast hell song)
Mannie's Tennis Ball Experiment
I Lived And Died For You-naruto
RuneScape-My Clan
"No van cinco, van seis"
DIVING DELUXE
Evil Dead Fistful of Boomstick Walkthrough Pt.9
Battle Princess Rumiko Tai Opening
spatula moment
Dylan and Cole Sprouse-Bubbly
Sherwood Dungeon/ Runescape Auto-Talker
Chariots of fire
Assassin's Creed Development Diary Story


 

No comments: